Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Diploma in Maritime Studies, of the University of Benin.
Note that: Application fee is N 10.000 while Processing fee is N 550
Closing Date Extended to - 30TH OCTOBER 2016
- Please Download and go through the advert at the bottom of this page to ensure proper guidance in the choice of Programme of Study.
- Click on 'Register for application' at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- Click on 'Get login credentials' .
- An immediate mail will be send to the provided email address (ps your email not the cybercafe's mail).
- Open your mail to get your system generated id and password that you will use to login.
- On the https://uniben-kofa.waeup.org click on 'Login' (top right of front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process, please click on 'Edit application record' and provide all required information and upload your red background passport photograph.
- You can view your entries before downloading the application slip.
- To make payment login and click 'Edit application record'.
- At the bottom of the page click on 'Add online payment ticket'.
- On the displayed page top left click on 'College Pay' to start payment by ATM or Cash Card.
- Please do not delete any unsuccessful payment rather query it before initiating another payment.
Admission into the programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.