The Federal College Of Education (Technical), Akoka in Affiliation with University Of Benin, Benin City, hereby invites application from candidates who have obtained the Cut Off Score of 180 marks and above in 2015 UTME for admission into the Bachelor of Science Education [B.Sc(Ed)] and Bachelor of Arts [B.A(Ed)] Degree Programmes.
The College conducts aptitude tests and interviews as part of screening exercise for all UTME candidates seeking admission into the College. Additionally, being an ICT–driven institution, prospective candidates must have the capacity to operate in an ICT environment.
The SCRRENING is for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
Candidates who did not choose the College initially are also eligible to apply and take part in the screening exercise.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME and D. E. Admission are eligible to apply.
Please see attached pdf document below for further details
DIRECT ENTRY PROGRAMME
Holders of university degrees, HND, ND, NCE or equivalent qualifications may proceed from Part II
Only candidates with credit and merit grade at NCE, ND and HND level in relevant courses from reputable institutions are eligible to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All application should be done between 7.00am Wednesday 23rd December, 2015 and 12 midnight on Monday 25th January 2016.
The procedure for the 2015/2016 PUTME Entry Screening application is as follows:
- Visit www.fcet-akoka.edu.ng
- Click on POST-UTME Screening Test 2015/2016
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- On uniben.waeup.org click on 'Login' (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on 'Application record' and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- A link is displayed 'Download past questions to practice'
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.(No correction will be accepted after the closing date)
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Candidate are to come to the screening centres with the following: